Looking to shave some weight off of your front end? Slide on Bontrager's RXL grips and you'll get a comfortable grip made from lightweight EVA foam. That was easy.
Ride like a pro with the Steve Peat inspired Signature lock-on grips. Lock-on grips are designed to easily slide onto the handlebar and clamp with the rings to ensure it is secure and won’t slip during the most intense rides. Providing a sturdy ride, the patented lock-on design eliminates unwanted movement to maximize the rider’s control and comfort. Lizard Skins lock-on grips include the grips, clamps, screws and plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 112 grams - Diameter: 30.5 mm
Take hold of Bontrager's low-profile Race Grips, and set out to enjoy a great ride. A soft outer layer with an aggressive texture ensures a great hand hold while the inner core confidently grasps the bar to eliminate slipping.
- The lightest tape on the market at 50g per set including plugs - Made from the same DSP material as the original tape but with a dimple/dot grip texture and only 1.8mm thick for reduced weight
Feel the comfort of our popular Charger grip. The unique pattern gives the Charger grip an amazingly comfortable feel that is soft yet long lasting. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. Length: 130 mm Weight (with plugs): 95 grams Diameter: 31.75 mm
- 30.3Mm thick durasoft polymer (Dsp) - Micro-Chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, Feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 27 grams per set - Includes plugs and double sided tape
- Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Inner gel strip for extra comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Non-adhesive backing;Bright color provides added visibility - Gel Cork Tape has a thickness of 2.7mm
Connectors feature Serfas' great dual-density design for excellent comfort. The hard inners offer a firm base and the soft outers provide a tacky and comfortable feel. And Connectors are easy to install and super secure, too.
As one of the key points of contact between the rider and bike, comfortable grips are a must-have. - Hand-stitched Electra lifestyle grips help to personalize your ride - Long/short sets designed for bikes with one twist shifters - Length: 125mm (long), 102mm (short) - Matching saddle available for some models
- Hand-conforming silicone formula provides grip and shock absorption - Silicone construction won't dull, harden, or fade over time - 128mm length - End plugs included
$12.69 - $13.99
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs now comes without a flange! - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary Soft Grip compound for added comfort - Increasingly popular with top athletes around the world - Open ends with black and white Two Color Push In Plugs end plugs included
The ESI Extra Chunky grips are the thickest available. 80 grams, standard grip length - 5 1/8", installed DIA. 34 mm, weight plus or minus 5%, 1 set of bar plugs included. - 80 Grams - Standard Grip Length – 5 1/8" - Installed Dia. 34mm - Weight plus or minus 5% - Made for 22mm bars (can fit applications down to 19mm) - Bar Plugs included - *Install Bar Plugs first for the protection of grips and ease of installation
Bontrager's Gel Cork Handlebar Tape gives you a confident, comfortable grip on your handlebars. There's an inner gel strip that cuts down on vibrations and road chatter for serious long-ride comfort. The natural cork feels good with or without gloves too. It comes in a wonderful amount of colors so you can customize your ride and includes a set of Bontrager reflective bar end plugs and finishing strips.
Designed for the XC racers. 5mm of 100% silicone compound provides excellent vibration dampening and superior comfort. - 100% Silicone weather resistant material - Plastic bar end plugs - 5mm thick
$30.00 - $31.99
- 32.3Mm thick durasoft polymer (Dsp) - Micro-Chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, Feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 30 grams per set - Includes plugs and double sided tape
Balance is the key to optimum performance in a stage race. Experience the perfect blend of grip and comfort that teams AG2R La Mondiale Pro Cycling Team, Lotto Soudal and Movistar Team use to win in the pro peloton.
A durable lock-on grip with a unique finned texture for added comfort and control on the trail. Get a grip on sustainability The XR Trail Elite mountain bike grip has a finned texture that forms to your hand to keep you comfortable on all-day riding sessions. A higher density material surrounds the end of the grip for added durability and the lightweight CoreLock clamp holds the grip securely in place for confidence on even the most technical trails. You and your hands will both feel good knowing that the grip's core is made from recycled ocean-bound plastics. Product details - Finned texture pattern conforms to your hand for supportive grip - Rubber compound and tread design are optimized for control and comfort - Grip core made with recycled ocean-bound plastic - Single-clamp design maximizes grip surface for secure, predictable performance - Alloy core-lock clamp eliminates slipping by securing grip core to bar - Higher-density end cap resists scraping for added durability - 3mm M4 bolt increases hold and resists stripping - 31mm diameter
This classic bar tape combines the traditional feel of natural cork with the vibration damping power of gel for a comfortable ride feel and a clean aesthetic that will never go out of style. It's easy to install and comes with Bontrager finishing strips and bar end plugs. - Gel tape with natural cork feel - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Inner gel strip for extra comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Non-adhesive backing
- Grippy texture for consistent no-slip grip - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Shock-absorbing foam for added comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Adhesive backing
A lock-on grip with a unique finned texture for added comfort and control. Get a grip on sustainability The XR Trail Comp grip features a unique finned texture that conforms to your hand to keep you comfortable all day while you ride. Plus, a lightweight nylon CoreLock clamp holds the grip securely in place for confidence on even the most technical trails. You and your hands will both feel good knowing that the grip's core is made from recycled ocean-bound plastics. Product details - Finned texture pattern conforms to your hand for supportive grip - Rubber compound and tread design are optimized for control and comfort - Grip core made with recycled ocean-bound plastic - Single-clamp design maximizes grip surface for secure, predictable performance - Nylon CoreLock clamp offers dual clamp strength - 3mm M4 bolt increases hold and resists stripping - 31mm diameter
$40.00 - $43.00
- 2.5mm thick DuraSoft Polymer (DSP) - Micro-chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 56 grams per set (82 inch length per roll) - Includes plugs and finishing strips - Dual color option: primary color transition at 33 inches
Our thickest bar tape is ideal for your next double century, gravel grinder or cyclocross race. Discover why our Pro Tour teams spec this tape for the Spring Classics.
Bontrager's SSR Grips are made from a dual compound: the hard inner core eliminates slippage on the bars, the soft outer layer provides great grip and all-day comfort in any condition.
Planet Bike's Trippy Grips offer the same sweet grip as a tennis racket or golf club, with major style to boot. The soft cores damp vibrations to keep you feeling great and these great grips also become tacky when wet for a safe grip in all riding conditions.
- Dual-compound TPR construction with dual-alloy lock-on clamps - Ergonomic Grip shape for extended comfort - Length: 130mm
- Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends using a hex wrench - Loosen pinch bolts and grips slide on or off with ease - 130mm length for standard shift/brake setup (not for twist shifters, use 90mm replacement grip options for twist shifters)
Enjoy comfort, security and style with Bontrager's Race Lite Grips. The single-clamp lock-on design and a hard inner core eliminate wind-up and slipping. The low-profile soft outer layer includes an aggressive texture to comfortably keep your hands where you want them.
Page 1 of 1