The mud-shedding tread pattern of the XR Mud tire digs deep for superior grip in the nastiest conditions. Trimmable knobs let you customize your rubber so it's fastest for your trails, and Tubeless Ready technology lets you run lower tire pressure for superior traction.
- A trail tire that excels in deep mud conditions
- Proprietary mud-specific compound
- Angled shoulder knobs for high traction
- High sidewall knob increases traction in deep ruts
- Staggered tread penetrates mud
- Trimmable knobs for custom performance
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
Tubeless-ready tires are compatible with both tubeless-ready and standard rims. When the tire is mounted on a tubeless-ready rim with special tubeless rim tape, valve, and sealant, the tire and rim form an airtight chamber that no longer requires a tube. This lets you run lower tire pressure with less fear of pinch flats and without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction and lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces. The tire can also be used with a tube if you mount it on a standard, non-tubeless-ready rim.
|Black / 29 x 2.0||601479662241||548790||TIR36635464R|