FX 1 Stagger is a hybrid bike with a classic step-through frame design that's easier to mount and dismount. It's perfect for anyone looking to get out more, ride as a family, do a bit of exercise, or commute to work on a versatile bike backed by a lifetime warranty.
It's right for you if...
- You want to get out and ride more, and you're looking for performance where it really counts: a lightweight frame, wide range of gearing, and strong wheels. You also want a great value, and the confidence of Trek's lifetime warranty.
The tech you get
- A lightweight aluminum frame with a geometry that's easier to mount and dismount; 21 speeds so there's always a right gear for your terrain, strong, double-walled wheels with wide, stable tires; and mounts that make it easy to accessorize your ride with racks, fenders, lights, fitness trackers, a kickstand, and more!
The final word
- FX 1 Stagger is a workhorse hybrid bike at a great value. It's built with a lightweight aluminum frame, performance parts that keep the price in check, and strong wheels built on double-walled rims. This hybrid is perfectly suited to a variety of uses, from casual riding to exercise and commutes.
Why you'll love it
- It's versatile and does whatever you want it to do, whether that's riding for fitness, commuting, or cruising to the farmer's market to pick up groceries
- The step-through frame makes it easy to hop on and go, and hop off when your ride is over
- It's easy to accessorize with racks, a kickstand, fenders, lights, and more!
- You can pair FX with your smartphone and send your ride data to your favorite fitness app when you add DuoTrap S
- Like every Trek hybrid, it's backed by a lifetime warranty and supported by a wide network of retail partners
|Frame||Alpha Gold Aluminum, stagger top tube, rack & fender mounts, DuoTrap S compatible, cantilever brake mount, 135mm QR|
|Fork||FX Steel, threadless steel steerer, rack mounts, cantilever brake mount, 405mm axle-to-crown, 100mm QR|
|Headset||1-1/8-inch threadless, sealed cartridge bearings|
|Rims/Wheels||Bontrager Connection, alloy, double-wall, 32-hole, schrader valve|
Front: Formula FM21 alloy, 100mm QR
Rear: Formula FM31 alloy, 135mm QR
|Spokes||14g, stainless steel, silver|
|Tires||Bontrager H2 Comp, wire bead, 30tpi, 700x35c|
|Crankset||Forged alloy, 170mm length|
|Bottom Bracket||VP BC73, 68mm, threaded|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tourney TY510, 34.9mm clamp, top swing, dual pull|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus M310|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SunRace MFM300 freewheel, 14-34T, 7 speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus EF500, 7 speed|
|Handlebars||Bontrager Riser, steel, 25.4mm, 30mm rise, 600mm width|
|Stem||Bontrager alloy, 25.4mm clamp, 10 degree, 90mm length|
|Brakes||Tektro alloy linear-pull|
|Pedals||Wellgo nylon platform|
|Saddle||Bontrager Sport Women's|
|Seat Post||Bontrager alloy, 27.2mm, 12mm offset, 330mm length|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Lithium Grey / Small||601842358078||1042799||FX122150319Y|
|Lithium Grey / Medium||601842358061||1042800||FX122430812Y|